Web Design Pricing
Web Design Pricing is a tricky thing. There are many questions that need to be asked up front to create an accurate bid. Every web design project is different, but here are just a few common questions:
1. Do you have all the graphics/logos/photos already or will heavy graphics work need to be done?
2. Do you require a URL and hosting or do you have that setup already?
3. Will there be an e-commerce feature?
4. Do you require SEO services as well?
5. Do you have the content already written or do you need writing help?
Obviously, the more you can do on your own, the cheaper the web design pricing will be. Windridge Web Design will consult with you at the beginning to make sure the questions are asked up front so that our web design pricing will be as accurate as possible.